MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- M.E. Elyansberg, V.A. Demchenko, I.A. Savinov, Vibration stability improvement method in metal cutting, Lathes and tooling, 4, 3–7, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Rastorguev, O.A. Rastorgueva, O.I. Drachev, S.V. Nikolaev, A tool for vibration cutting: patent 2292990 RF: MPK B23B 27/00, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Rastorguev, A.N. Shevchuk, Adjustment of the tool subsystem when machining non-rigid axisymmetric parts, Technical sciences- from theory to practice, 19, 47–55, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Rastorguev, A.N. Shevchuk, Impact of tool subsystem parameters on turning performance, Technical sciences- from theory to practice, 23, 45–52, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Stepan, A.K. Kiss, B. Ghalamchi, J. Sopanen, D. Bachrathy, Chatter avoidance in cutting highly flexible workpieces, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 66, 377–380, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.E. Merritt, Theory of Self-Excited Machine Tool Chatter, ASME J. Eng. Indus.,87, 447–454, (1965) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ota, K. Kono, On Chatter Vibrations of Machine Tool or Work Due to Regenerative Effect and Time Lag, ASME J. Eng. Indus., 96, № 4, 1337–1346, (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Vogler, R.E. De Vor, S.G. Kapoor, Nonlinear Influence of Effective Lead Angle in Turning Process Stability, ASME J. Manuf. Sci. Eng., 124, 473–475, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Svinin, Self-arrangement of secondary self-oscillations while edge-cutting machining, STIN,1, 7–13,(2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.