MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Gusarov, A. V., Okun’kova, A. A., Peretyagin, P. Y., Zhirnov, I. V., & Podrabinnik, P. A. Means of Optical Diagnostics of Selective Laser Melting with Non-Gaussian Beams. Measurement Techniques, 58,8 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhirnov, I., D. V. Kotoban, & A. V. Gusarov. “Evaporation-induced gas-phase flows at selective laser melting.” Applied Physics, A124.2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Khmyrov R.S., Safronov V.A.,. Gusarov A.V., Obtaining crack-free WC-Co alloys by selective laser melting, Phys.Procedia 83, 874–881 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khmyrov, R. S., Protasov, C. E., Grigoriev, S. N., & Gusarov, A. V. Crack-free selective laser melting of silica glass: single beads and monolayers on the substrate of the same material. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 85 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kovaleva, I. O., Grigoriev, S. N., & Gusarov, A. V. Non-disturbing boundary conditions for modeling of laser material processing. Physics Procedia, 56, 421–428. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.