MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A.Yu. Ryazantsev, O;.N. Kirillov, Mechanism of finish machining by brush electrode, Voronezh State Technical University Bulletin, v.11 (5), pp. 8–13 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Ryazantsev, M.V. Barkalov, The use of combined methods of processing during experimental testing of rocket and space equipment, Collection of articles of the VI scientific and technical conference of young scientists and specialists of the Mission Control Center, pp. 42–48 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lyubimov, V.K. Sundukov, Modern methods of electrophysico-chemical processing of micro-and macroobjects, Journal of Modern Science-Based Technologies, v 1, pp. 77–79 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Anikeev, M.Yu. Dokunin, Obtaining an adjustable roughness of metal surfaces in a vacuum arc discharge, Journal of Engineering Herald, v.2, pp. 3–4 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2464137, Russian Federation, MPK V23N 5/02, Method of obtaining a local cooling section of a heat-loaded part, V.P. Smolentsev and others, №2010144769/02, announced 01.11.2010, published 20.10.2012, Bulletin № 29, 6 p. [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2618594, Russian Federation, MPK V23N 5/02, Method for obtaining an artificial roughness on the surface of a part by a combined processing method, A.Yu. Ryazantsev, S.S. Yukhnevich,, V.A. Porotikov, №2016110651; announced 22.03.2016; published. 04.05.2017, Bulletin. 13, 4p. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pisarev, Control by technological parameters of machining by brush electrode, Nontraditional machining methods: collected works, pp. 22–31 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Kirillov, Finish machining of transition sections by inshaped electrode, News of Orel State Technical University, edition «Basic and applied problems of engineering and technologies», v.2, pp. 66–71 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Kirillov Development of equipment for high-velocity machining by unshaped brush electrode, Voronezh State Technical University Bulletin., v.6 (1), pp. 20–22 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.