MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- A.V. Benin, L.K. Dyachenko, V.N. Smirnov, Design and construction peculiarities of the ‘Moscow–Kazan’ high-speed railway mainline, Proceedings of St. Petersburg State Transport University (in Russian), 4, 45, 15–20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Dyachenko, Dynamic calculations of HSR bridge superstructures for passenger trains running at the speed of up to 400 km/h, Proceedings of the International conference New technologies in bridge building from the past to the future (in Russian), St. Petersburg, 91–97 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Smirnov, A.A. Baranovsky, G.I. Bogdanov, D.E. Vorobyev, L.K. Dyachenko, V.V. Kondratov, Bridges on high-speed railways (St. Petersburg, in Russian, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Technical specifications: Artificial structures on Moscow–Kazan section of Moscow–Kazan–Ekaterinburg high-speed railway mainline. Design and construction norms and requirements, in Russian (St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1991-2 (2003): Eurocode 1: Actions on structures. P. 2: Traffic loads on bridges [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.