MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- M. Polák, T. Plachý, Determination of Forces in Roof Cables at Administrative Center Amazon Court, Procedia Engineering 48, 578–582 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fajman, M. Polák, J. Máca, T. Plachý, The Experimental Observation of the Prestress Forces in the Structural Elements of a Tension Fabric Structure, Appl. Mech. Mater. 486, 189–194 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Polák, T. Plachý, Experimental Evaluation of Tensile Forces in Short Steel Rods, Appl. Mech. Mater. 732, 333–336 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chandoga, P. Fabo, A. Jaroševič, Measurement of Forces in the Cable Stays of the Apollo Bridge, Proceedings of the 2nd fib Congress, Naples, Italy, 5-8 June, 674–675 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Sarmento, A. Lage, E. Caetano, J. Figueiras, Stress measurement and material defect detection in steel strands by magneto elastic effect. Comparison with other non-destructive measurement techniques, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Bridge Maintenance, Safety and Management IABMAS 2012, Stresa, Lake Maggiore, Italy, 8 - 12 July, 914–921 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Wichmann, A. Holst, H. Budelmann, Magnetoelastic stress measurement and material defect detection in prestressed tendons using coil sensors, Proceedings of 7th International Symposium on Non-Destructive Testing in Civil Engineering NDTCE’09, Nantes, France, 30 June – 3 July (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.