MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- M. Talich, M. Glockner, A novel approach to defining vertical deflection in railway bridges via terrestrial radar interferometry (Železniční mosty a tunely, Praha, 2015, in Czech) [Google Scholar]
- V. Salajka, Preparing data for radar interferometry measurements and comparing the measured and computed results (Technical report, Consultest, Brno, 2016, in Czech) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kohnke, ANSYS mechanical APDL Theory Reference, Release 15.0, (ANSYS Inc., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kala, P. Hradil, V. Salajka, V. Juttner, Dynamic response of cable stayed steel bridge with tuned mass damper installed - Numerical and experimental approach, 10th International Conference on Modern Building Materials, Structures and Techniques, Vilnius (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Salajka, J. Kala, Z. Cada, P. Hradil, Modification of response spectra by probabilistic approach, Proceedings of the European safety and reliability conference, Wroclaw, (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.