- Tummala, Rao. Fundamentals of microsystems packaging. McGraw Hill Professional, 2001.
- Moore, Gordon E. “Cramming more components onto integrated circuits.”
- Brown, W. D. “Advanced Electronic Packaging with Emphasis on Multichip Modules. ed. Brown, WD. 1998.”
- Greig, William. Integrated circuit packaging, assembly and interconnections: trends and options. Springer Science & Business Media, 2007.
- Suhir, Ephraim, Yung-Cheng Lee, and C. P. Wong, eds. Micro-and Opto-Electronic Materials and Structures: Physics, Mechanics, Design, Reliability, Packaging: Volume I Materials Physics-Materials Mechanics. Volume II Physical Design-Reliability and Packaging. Vol. 1. Springer Science & Business Media, 2007.
- Vujošević, Milena. “Thermally induced deformations in die-substrate assembly.” Theoretical and Applied Mechanics 35, no. 1–3 (2008): 305–322. [CrossRef]
- Gao, Shubo. “New technologies for lead-free flip chip assembly.” PhD diss., Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Imperial College, 2005.
- Chungpaiboonpatana, Surasit, and Frank G. Shi. “Advanced HiCTE flip chip packaging of 90-nm Cu/Low-K chips: Underfill, novel terminal pad structures, and processing optimization.” Journal of electronic materials 34, no. 7 (2005): 977–993. [CrossRef]
- Schubert, A., Dudek, R., Walter, H., Jung, E., Gollhardt, A., Michel, B., and Reichl., H. “Reliability assessment of flip-chip assemblies with lead-free solder joints.” In Electronic Components and Technology Conference, 2002. Proceedings. 52nd, pp. 1246–1255. IEEE, 2002.
- Wong, C. P., Shi, Songhua H., and Jefferson., G. “High performance no-flow underfills for low-cost flip-chip applications: material characterization.” Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technology, Part A, IEEE Transactions on 21, no. 3 (1998): 450–458. [CrossRef]
- Zhang, Jian. “In-process stress analysis of flip chip assembly and reliability assessment during environmental and power cycling tests.” (2003).
- Zhang, Zhuqing. “Study on the curing process of no-flow and wafer level underfill for flip-chip applications.” (2003).
- Debnath, Sujan, X. Pang, Ekhlasur, Rahman, and Mohan Reddy, Moola. “Performance study of solder bond on thermal mismatch stresses in electronic packaging assembly.” (2012).
- Chen, W. T., and Nelson., C. W. “Thermal stress in bonded joints.” IBM Journal of Research and Development 23, no. 2 (1979): 179–188. [CrossRef]
- Matthys, L. and De Mey, G., 1996. An analysis of an engineering model for the thermal mismatch stresses at the interface of a uniformly heated two layer structure. International Journal of Microcircuits and Electronic Packaging, 19, pp.323–329.
- Mirman, Ilya B. “Effects of peeling stresses in bimaterial assembly.” Journal of Electronic Packaging 113, no. 4 (1991): 431–433. [CrossRef]
- Moore, Thomas D., and Jarvis., John L. “A simple and fundamental design rule for resisting delamination in bimaterial structures.” Microelectronics Reliability 43, no. 3 (2003): 487–494. [CrossRef]
- Ru, C. Q. “Interfacial thermal stresses in bimaterial elastic beams: modified beam models revisited.” Journal of Electronic Packaging 124, no. 3 (2002): 141–146. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials Handling Methods and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.