MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Handling Methods and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Khvyiuzov A, Xu YM. Initil buckling of compressed rectangular panels with variable stiffener sizes. Advanced Materials Research, 915–916D (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Bushnell and C. Rankin, “Optimum design of stiffened panels with sub-stiffeners,” in Proceedings of the forty sixth AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC structures, structural dynamics & materials conference. Austin, Texas, pp. 18–21, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Wang HM. Additive layer manufacturing technology for high performance of metallic structure, opening new page of defence manufacture. Defense Manufacture Technology, (03):003, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ni Y, Xu YM. Research on the stability of metallic sub-stiffening structure and its optimization under uniaxial loading. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica. Jan 25, 35 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Xu YM, Li SZ. Approximate Calculation Method of Buckling Load on Intergral Sub-stiffened Panel. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Quinn, A. Murphy, W. McEwan, and F. Lemaitre, “Stiffened panel stability behaviour and performance gains with plate prismatic sub-stiffening,” Thin-Walled Struct. 47, no. 12, pp. 1457–1468, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. W. Schafer, “Local, distortional, and Euler buckling of thin-walled columns,” J. Struct. Eng., 128, no. 3, pp. 289–299, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Farley, “Selective reinforcement to enhance the structural performance of metallic compression panels,” in Abstract submitted to 45th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASCSDM Conference, Palm Springs, CA, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- G. Grondin, A. . Elwi, and J. J. . Cheng, “Buckling of stiffened steel plates—a parametric study,” J. Constr. Steel Res., 50, no. 2, pp. 151–175, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. F. Paulo, F. Teixeira-Dias, and R. A. F. Valente, “Numerical simulation of aluminium stiffened panels subjected to axial compression: Sensitivity analyses to initial geometrical imperfections and material properties,” Thin-Walled Struct., 62, pp. 65–74, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mulani SB, Slemp WCH, Kapania RK. EBF3PanelOpt: An optimization framework for curvilinear blade-stiffened panels. Thin-Walled Structures, 63: pp.13–26, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Stamatelos, G. N. Labeas, and K. I. Tserpes, “Analytical calculation of local buckling and post-buckling behavior of isotropic and orthotropic stiffened panels,” Thin-Walled Struct., 49, no. 3, pp. 422–430, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, H. Sun, A. Akiyama, and A. Du, “Buckling and ultimate strength of aluminium plates and stiffened panels in marine structures,” in Fifth International forum on aluminium ships. Tokyo, Japan, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- L. Brubak and J. Hellesland, “Semi-analytical postbuckling and strength analysis of arbitrarily stiffened plates in local and global bending,” Thin-Walled Struct., 45, no. 6, pp. 620–633, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Paik and B. J. Kim, “Ultimate strength formulations for stiffened panels under combined axial load, in-plane bending and lateral pressure: a benchmark study,” Thin-Walled Struct., 40, no. 1, pp. 45–83, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kubiak, Nonlinear Plate Theory for Postbuckling Behaviour of Thin-Walled Structures Under Static and Dynamic Load. INTECH Open Access Publisher, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Barrière L., Marguet S., Castanié B. et Cresta P. A computational strategy for post-buckling analysis of large stiffened structures. In 28th International Council in Aeronautical Sciences, ICAS2012, Brisbane, Autralia (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Barrière L., Marguet S., Castanié B. et Cresta P. A. Modelling strategies for post-buckling analysis of large stiffened structures In 17th International Conference on Composite Structures, ICCS17, Porto, Portugal (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.