MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Application in optofluidics and in microfabrication|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- A. Jagota and C.-Y. Hui, “Adhesion, friction, and compliance of bio-mimetic and bio-inspired structured interfaces”, Mater. Sci. Eng. R Rep. 72, 253–292 (2011).
- F. Madani-Grasset and Y. Bellouard, “Femtosecond laser micromachining of fused silica molds,“ Opt. Express 18, 21826–21840 (2010). [CrossRef]
- F. Schneider, et al. , “Mechanical properties of silicones for MEMS,“ J. Micromech. Microeng. 18, 065008 (2008). [CrossRef]
- N. S. Tambe and B. Bhushan, “Micro/nanotribological characterization of PDMS and PMMA used for BioMEMS/NEMS applications”, Ultramicroscopy 105, 238–247 (2005). [CrossRef]
- A. Mata, A. J. Fleischman, and S. Roy, “Characterization of polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) properties for biomedical micro/nanosystems”, Biomed Microdevices 7, 281–293 (2005). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.