MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Dobryshkina Е М, Balaykin А V, Vdovin R А and Smelov V.G 2017 Fast prototyping technologies application for the compressor stator blades manufacture Opportunities and challenges of engine manufacturing development. Proceedings of the international scientific technological conference 32-34 [Google Scholar]
- Balyakin A.V, Vdovin R.A and Kyarimov R.R 2020 Investigation of full arrangement of models on the mechanical properties of samples made from photopolymer material FullCure 720 IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 862 (2) 6 [Google Scholar]
- Shumkov А А 2015 Fast prototyping technologies application for the medical implants manufacture Contemporary issues of science and education 2 (2) 146 [Google Scholar]
- Vdovin R.A and Smelov V.G 2017 Design and optimization of the micro-engine turbine rotor manufacturing using the rapid prototyping technology IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 177(1) 6 [Google Scholar]
- Agapovichev A.V, Balaykin A.V, Smelov V.G and Agapovichev A.V 2015 Application of additive technologies in the production of aircraft engine parts Modern Applied Science 9 (4) 151-159 [Google Scholar]
- Kiseleva А Е 2017 Additive technologies application in shipbuilding design tasks Scientific and technical bulletin of Russian Maritime Register of Shipping 48-49 84-88 [Google Scholar]
- Guo N and Leu M.C 2013 Additive manufacturing: technology, applications and research needs Front Mech Eng Cross Ref (View Record in Scopus Google Scholar) 8 215-243 [Google Scholar]
- Horn T.J and Harrysson O.L A 2012 Overview of current additive manufacturing technologies and selected applications Sci Progress (View Record in Scopus Google Scholar) 95 p. 255 [Google Scholar]
- Wong K.V and Hernandez A 2012 A review of additive manufacturing ISRN Mech Eng (View Record in Scopus Google Scholar) p. 10 [Google Scholar]
- Balyakin A.V, Vdovin R.A and Ispravnikova S.S 2020 Application of additive technologies for manufacturing turbine stator parts in aircraft engines Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1515 (4) 5 [Google Scholar]
- Pechenin V.A, Bolotov M.A, Ruzanov N.V and Yanyukina M.V 2015 Optimization of measurements of the geometry of parts with complex surfaces Measurement Techniques 58 (3) 261-268 [Google Scholar]
- Bolotov M.A, Kapenkina E.A, Rusanov N.V and Pechenin V.A 2014 Choice of production measuring instruments based on techno-economic analysis, taking into account the type I error and type II error Journal of engineering and applied sciences (ARPN) 9 (10) 1834-41 [Google Scholar]
- Bolotov M.A, Pechenin V.A and Ruzanov N.V 2014 Modeling of coordinate measuring geometrical parameters form and location complexity profile of compressor blade GTE Research Journal of Applied Sciences 9 (12) 1143-48 [Google Scholar]
- Vdovin R.A Designing a duplicate model of the GTE turbine blade casting process IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 709 (3) 5 [Google Scholar]
- Singh J.P and Singh R 2009 Investigations for statistically controlled rapid casting solution of lead alloys using three dimensional printing Journal of Mechanical Engineering Sciences (Proc. of IMechE Part C) 223 2125-34 [Google Scholar]
- Singh J.P and Singh R 2010 Comparison of statistically controlled rapid casting solutions of brass alloys using three dimensional printing Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Industrial Engineering 1 67-77 [Google Scholar]
- Vieira L.F, Paggiand R.A and Salmoria G.V 2011 Thermal and dynamic-mechanical behavior of FullCure 3D printing resin post-cured by different methods Proc. of the 5th Int. Conf. on Advanced Research in Virtual and Rapid prototyping vol 28 (Leiria, Boca Raton: CRC Press) pp 385-88 [Google Scholar]
- Adler Yu P 1976 Design of experiments in the search for the optimal conditions (Moscow: Science) p 280 [Google Scholar]
- Khaimovich I.N and Demianinko E.G 2015 Мathematical material and process simulation (Samara: SSAU) p 82 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.