MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- A. Garshin, S. Fedotova, Abrasive Materials and Tools. Manufacturing Procedure:Instructional Aid (Polytechnic University Press, SPb, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Schegolev, M. Ulanova, Elastic Abrasive Tools (Mashinostroenie, Leningrad Division, L., 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Kovalchuku, Design Basis and Manufacturing Process of Abrasive and Diamond Tools (Mashinostroyenie, M., 1984) [Google Scholar]
- L. Brautman, R. Krok, Composite Materials. Destruction and Fatigue ( M.: Mir, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Bagaiskov, Analysis of Porous Structure Forming Features of Abrasive Tools, Collected Papers of the Conference Abrasive Machining Processes, Abrasive Tools and Materials, Volzhsky, pp. 67 – 69 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ostrovsky, Theoretical Basis of Grinding (Leningrad State University Press, L., 1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. 1812087, MKI B24D 3/14. Mixture for Manufacture of Porous Abrasive Tools, V. Manunin, Yu. Bagaiskov, A. Lezhnev, T. Dulichenko. Publ. on 4/30/93, Newsletter No. 16 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Bagaiskov, V. Shumyacher Performance Increase of Devices Made of Abrasive Composite Materials (Volzhsky Institute of Civil Engineering and Technologies (branch) of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Volgograd, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.