MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- J.P. Choi, S.J. Lee, H.D. Kwon, Roundness error prediction with a volumetric error model including spindle error motions of a machine tool, Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 21, pp. 923-928 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Denisenko, Impact of manufacturing errors of ball screw system on performance characteristics, MATEC Web of Conferences 224, 01042 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201822401042 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gusev, N.V. Malova, Schemes of processing spherical surfaces on multi-functional machines with CNC, Innovative technologies in automated mechanical engineering and valve engineering, , pp. 60-63 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gagnol, B.C. Bouzgarrou, P. Ray, C. Barra, Stability-Based Spindle Design Optimization, Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, v. 129, Issue 2, pp. 407-415 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Soshi, S. Yu, S. Ishii, K. Yamazaki, Development of a high torque–high power spindle system equipped with a synchronous motor for high performance cutting, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, v. 60, Issue 1, pp. 399-402 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kozyrev, M.V. Kozhevnikova, System for analysis and synthesis of the power part of mechatronic modules, Mechatronics, automation, control, v. 2, pp. 28-32 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bushuev, V.A. Kuzovkin, V.V. Molodtsov, V.V. Filatov, Analysis of errors of the metal cutting machine feed drive and methods of reducing their, Measuring technology, 6, pp. 18-22 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Seregin, A.G. Kravtsov, Monitoring of technological systems when processing precise surfaces of difficult contour, Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mechanical Engineering, v. 18 (4), pp. 48-56 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Abele, Y. Altintas, C. Brecher, Machine tool spindle units, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, v. 59, Issue 2, pp. 781-802 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Denisenko, Development of drive designs for metal-cutting machine tools with isotropic coordinate compliance, Bulletin of Samara State Technical University. Ser. “Technical science”, 2 (30), pp. 119-125 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Denisenko, Prediction of the insensitivity zone in the design of the feed drive CNC lathe, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 709, 022058, (2020) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/709/2/022058 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Emelyanov, V.L. Zubenko, I.V. Emelyanova, CAD, CAE design technologies taking into account friction forces of moving joints of units of CNC lathes, Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, v. 18, No. 4 (2), pp. 279-284, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Denisenko, The spatial position of the translationally moving unit of a metal-cutting machine taking into account the hydrodynamic lifting force acting at low speeds, Bulletin of the Samara State Technical University. Ser. “Technical science”. 15, pp. 119-123, (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.