MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- K.Z. Galimov, V.N. Paimushin, Theory of shells of complex geometry (Kazan: Publishing house Kazan, University, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Pavlushkin, Glass (Moscow, “Stroyizdat”, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Birger, Y.G. Panovko, Strength. Stability. Oscillations (M .: “Mechanical engineering”, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kornishin, V.N. Paimushin, V.F. Snigirev, Computational geometry in problems of shell mechanics (Moscow: Nauka, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Paimushin, Glass shells. Calculation of the stress-strain state (Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Freidin, Strength and durability of adhesive joints (Moscow: Chemistry, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Shtrobel, Modern automobile body (M: Translated from German by N.А. Yunikova. “Mechanical Engineering”, 1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.