MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- E.M. Kudryavtsev, Complex mechanization of construction (Moscow: ASV Publishing house, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Shackij, To a question of rotor trench excavators in domestic pipeline construction using, J. Pipeline transport:theory and practice, v. 2(36), pp. 28-31 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Docenko, G.I. Karasev, I.K. Shestopalov, Earthmoving machines (Moscow: Bastet, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Fedorov Working bodies of earth-moving machinery (Moscow: Engineering, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Dobronravov, Construction machines and equipment: Handbook (Moscow: Higher school, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Vladimirov, V.K. Trofimov, Improving the productivity of multi-bucket excavators (Moscow: Nedra, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- R.Yu. Poderni Mechanical equipment of quarries: Textbook for higher education institutions, (Moscow: MGSU publishing House, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Permyakov, S.M. Kuznetsov, Assessment of organizational and technological reliability of construction machines, J. Mechanization of construction, 11, pp. 24-29 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Abramov, O.A. Lukashuk, Multi-Bucket excavators: design and calculation, (Yekaterinburg: URFU, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Shchadov, V.M. Vladimirov, V.V. Guzhovsky, Handbook of mechanics of open works. Excavation-transport machines of continuous action, (Moscow: Nedra, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Goldstein, Mechanical properties of soils: Stress-strain and strength characteristics (Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Vetrov, Soil cutting by earth-moving machinery (Moscow: Engineering, 1971) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.