MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Aboudolas K., Papageorgiou M., Kosmatopoulas, E.B. Store-and-forward based methods for the signal control problem in large scale urban road networks. Transportation Research Part C, 17 (2), 163 – 174 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yakunin N.N., Yakunina N.V., Spirin A.V. Analysis of the federal law provisions of the Russian Federation from 13.07.2015 № 220 from the position of the methodology about the improvement of the passenger transportations quality by motor transport. Intellect. Innovations. Investments. № 2. Pp. 128-132 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bondarenko, E.V., Goncharov, A.A., Gorlatov, S.E. Lyubimov, II, Manaev, K.I., Melnikov, A.N., Trubin, N.A. Concept of municipal road transport. The world of transport and technological machines, 2 (49). Orel, 110-116 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Le T., Kovacs P., Walton N., Vu, H.L., Andrew, L.H., Hoogendoorn, S.P., Decentralised Signal Control for Urban Road Networks. arXiv:1310.0491v2 [math.OC] (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, R. Traffic Simulation with DRACULA. In Fundamentals of Traffic Simulation (Ed. J Barcelo), Chapter 8. Springer. ISBN: 978-1-4419-6141-9. Pp 295-322 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Liu R., Smith, M.J. Route choice and signal control: a study of the stability and instability of traffic signal controlled networks. Transportation Research Part B, 77, 123-145 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Liu R., van Vliet, D. and Watling, D. Microsimulation models incorporating both demand and supply dynamics. Transportation Research, 40A, 125-150 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Lyubimov, I.I. Indicators demand for urban passenger transport (by the example of Orenburg). Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 9 (115), 139-143 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Lyubimov, I.I., Sultanov, N.Z., Bondarenko ,Ye.V. To the subject of the rational structure formation of the city passenger transport in Orenburg. Vestnik of the Moscow automobile and road construction state technical university (МАDI). № 3. Pp. 21-25 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Lyubimov, I.I., Sultanov, N.Z. Theoretical bases of perfection transport system. Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 10, Pp. 121-123 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Lyubimov, I.I., Melnikov, A.N., Trubin, N.A. The Control System Improvement of the City Motor Transportation. Science Direct: Procedia Engineering. Volume 150. – pp. 1192-1199 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Melnikov, A.N., Lyubimov, I.I., Manayev, K.I. Improvement of the Vehicles Fleet Structure of a Specialized Motor Transport Enterprise. Science Direct: Procedia Engineering. Volume 150. pp. 1200-1208 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Varaiya, P. 2013. Max pressure control of a network of signalised intersections. Transportation Research Part C, 177-195 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yakunin N.N., Yakunina N.V., Kuysokov T.A. Theoretical research of an indicator “a dynamic dimension of a passenger” Intellect. Innovations. Investments. № 1. Pp. 95-97 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yakunina, N.V. Passenger transportations by motor transport on regular routes: Theoretical fundamentals of the methodology for the quality improvement. Standards and quality. № 2. Pp. 92-93 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yakunina, N.V. Methodology of the improvement quality of passenger transportation by motor transport on regular routes: Monograph. Orenburg: Publ. company «University». 262 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yakunin, N.N., Yakunina, N.V., Shakhalevich, G.А. Certification on the motor transport: textbook. - Orenburg: OSU. 583 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.