MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- I. Pugachev, Y. Kulikov, G. Markelov, N. Sheshera, Analysis of Traffic Organization and Safety Systems, Transportation Research Procedia, v.20, pp. 529-535 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Global status report on road safety. Geneva: World Health Organization, 404 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Babkov, Road conditions and traffic safety, Transport, 271 p. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lukyanov, Road safety, Transport, 262 p. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Evtyukov, Investigation and examination of road transport accidents, dnk 288 p. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, E.S. Vinogradov, Improving the system of training drivers of category “B”, affecting road safety, World of transport and technological machines, v.4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, E.S. Vinogradov, Principles and methods of evaluation of training complexes in the system of professional training of drivers, World of transport and technological machines, v.3 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Novikov, A.P. Tryashtsin, Y.N. Baranov, V.I. Samusenko, А.М. Nikitin, Evaluation of the effectiveness of the system of personnel training related to road safety Bulletin of the Bryansk state technical University, v.4, pp. 188-195 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.X. French, Decision-making style, driving style, and self-reported involvement in road traffic accident Ergonomics, v. 36, pp. 627-644 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Lobanova, Driving Style: determinants, characteristics, direction of optimization, Russian humanitarian journal, v.1, pp. 76-84 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaltenegger, New methods in driving instruction, CIECA Madrid (Spain) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Deery, Hazard and risk perception among young novice drivers, Journal of safety research, v.4, pp. 225-236. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Serikova, Improving the training of specialists for automobile transport enterprises, Transport business in Russia, v.3, pp.68-69 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lyandenburskaya, I.S. Morozov, I.E. Ilina, V.V. Lyandenbursky, Requirements for digital modeling methods on a simulator, Ural scientific Bulletin, v.4, pp. 16-18 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Yakimov, Improving the system of training drivers of motor vehicles on the basis of optimal definition of categories (types) of drivers (taking into account domestic and foreign experience), road Safety: collection of scientific papers of PKU SIC BJJ Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia, v.13, pp. 128-138 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.