MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- V. Vinod, R. Sridharan, Scheduling a dynamic job shop production system with sequence-dependent setups: An experimental study Robotics and computer-integrated manufacturing 24 3 (2008) pp. 435-449 [Google Scholar]
- Mohammed Ali, Subhash Wadhwa, The effect of routing flexibility on a flexible system of integrated manufacturing International journal of production research 48 19 (2010), pp. 5691-5709 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kolassa, S. (2016). Evaluating predictive count data distributions in retail sales forecasting. International Journal of Forecasting, Vol. 32, (no. 3), pages 788–803. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Merigó, J.M., Palacios-Marqués, D., Ribeiro-Navarrete, B. (2015). Aggregation systems for sales forecasting. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 68, (no. 11), pages 2299–2304. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-Ping, Fan, Yu-Jie, Che, Zhen-Yu, Chen. (2017). Product sales forecasting using online reviews and historical sales data: A method combining the Bass model and sentiment analysis. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 74, pages 90–100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuan, Chung-Ming. (2013). Markov switching model. Quantile, (no. 11), pages 13-39. [Google Scholar]
- Psaradakis, Z., Sola, M., Spagnolo F. (2004). On Markov Error Correction Models, with an Application to Stock Prices and Dividends. Journal of Applied Econometrics, (no.19 (1)), page 6988. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad M. Hamasha, Azmi Alazzam, Sa’d Hamasha, Multimachine Flexible Manufacturing Cell Analysis Using a Markov Chain-Based Approach, (IEEE Transactions on components packaging and manufacturing technology) 5 3 (2015), pp. 439-446 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Savsar, Majid Aldaihani, A Stochastic Model for Analysis of Manufacturing Modules, Applied mathematics & information sciences 6 3 (2012), pp. 587-600 [Google Scholar]
- Yue Wu, A stochastic model for production loading in a global apparel manufacturing company under uncertainty, Production planning & control, 22 3 (2011), pp. 269-281 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Volkov, I.K., Zuev, S.M., Tsvetkova, G.M. (2006). Random processes. Publishing house of the MSTU, N.E.Baumana, pages 448. [Google Scholar]
- Higgins J.M. Organizational Policy and Strategic Management: Text and Cases. 2nded. – Chicago: The Drydent Press, 1983, 721 p. 4. Volkov, I.K., Zuev, S.M., Tsvetkova, G.M. (2006). Random processes. Publishing house of the MSTU, N.E.Baumana, pages 448. [Google Scholar]
- Tikhonov, A.N., Samarskii, A.A. (1977). Equations of Mathematical Physics, M: Nauka, pages 736. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.