MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- N.A. Merentsov, A.V. Persidskiy, V.N. Lebedev, M.V. Topilin, A.B. Golovanchikov, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Modelling and Calculation of Industrial Absorber Equipped with Adjustable Sectioned Mass Exchange Packing, 983, 560-573 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dmitriev, I.A. Sabanaev, O.S. Dmitrieva, J. Eng. Phys. Thermophy., Rigidity of the Bearing Elements of the Contact Structures of a Mass-Transfer Apparatus, 90(3), 715-720 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Golovanchikov, N.A. Merentsov, V.A. Balashov, Chem. Pet. Eng., Modeling and analysis of a mechanical-draft cooling tower with wire packing and drip irrigation, 48, 9-10, 595-601 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dmitrieva, I.N. Madyshev, A.V. Dmitriev, J. Eng. Phys. Thermophy., Determination of the Heat and Mass Transfer Efficiency at the Contact Stage of a Jet-Film Facility, 90(3), 651-656 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Golovanchikov, N.A. Merentsov, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Modelling of Absorption Process in a Column with Diffused Flow Structure in Liquid Phase, 983, 635-644 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dmitriev, O.S. Dmitrieva, I.N. Madyshev, Chem. Pet. Eng., Optimal Designing of Mass Transfer Apparatuses with Jet-Film Contact Devices, 53, 7-8, 430-434 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dmitrieva, A.V. Dmitriev, A.N. Nikolaev, Chem. Pet. Eng., Distribution of circulating water in the work area of a vortex chamber with disk atomizer for the purpose of increasing the efficiency of the cooling process, 50, 3-4, 169-175 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dmitrieva, A.V. Dmitriev, I.N. Madyshev, A.N. Nikolaev, Chem. Pet. Eng., Flow dynamics of mass exchangers with jet-bubbling contact devices, 53, 1-2, 130-134 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kozlyakov, I.A. Sabanaev, F.M. Almakaeva, The use of CAD tools in the design of the dismantling unit at the site of dehydrogenation of butane, Bulletin of the Technology University, 18, 199-202 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yavari, M. Nouri, M. Mofid, Advances in Engineering Software, Discrete Element Analysis of Dynamic Response of Timoshenko Beams under Moving Mass, 33, 143, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Fryba, Workshop Bridges for High-Speed Railways, Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto, Porto, 137, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Junping Pu, Peng Liu, Engineering, Numerical Calculation of Dynamic Response for Multi-Span Non-Uniform Beam Subjected to Moving Mass with Friction, 2, 367, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The Three-Moment Equation for Continuous-Beam Analysis, CEE 201L. Uncertainty, Design, and Optimization Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Duke University, Henri P. Gavin, Spring, http://people.duke.edu/~hpgavin/cee201/three-moment.pdf, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Venclovský and P. Stepanek, Solid State Phenomena, Calculation of Bending Stiffness and its First Derivatives Related to Optimization of a Steel-Reinforced Concrete Cross Section, 249, 253 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Correia M., Perneta H., Salta M., Maintenance and repair of transport infrastructures – Technical guide. Part III – Steel structures. Vol. 4 – Repair methods. (DURATINET project – WG A4. Lisbon: LNEC, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.