MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- GOST ISO 1328-1-2017 Gears and cylindrical. ISO system. Classification of tolerances on the lateral surfaces of the teeth. Part 1. Definitions and permissible values of deviations on the lateral surfaces of the teeth of the gear (Moscow STANDARTINFORM 42 p. 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Delavy, J Cadisch, W Thyssen, P Schacke, R Schwaighofer, Шлифование зубчатых колес, (Reishauer AG, 121 p. 1993) [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Safarov, A.G. Kondrashov Technique for monitoring the indicators of the total contact spot of spur gears of the truck’s differential gear, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 457 No 1, 19 December 2018, article # 012014 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Safarov, A.G. Kondrashov, Improving the processing accuracy of the valve seats of internal combustion engines using diagnostic measurements, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Volume 1050, Issue 1, 26 July 2018, article # 012075 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kasjanov, A.G. Kondrashov, D.T. Safarov, Regulation of Geometrical Parameters Deviations of Automotive Components, Parts through Diagnostic Measurements Organization Procedia Engineering, Volume 206, pp. 1508-1514 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kas’yanov, D.T. Safarov, Diagnosis of technical state of equipment and tools according to indices of technological accuracy. Avtomobil’naya Promyshlennost, Issue 5, pp. 24-28 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kondrashov, S.V. Kasyanov, D.T. Safarov and A.V. Kuznetsova, Diagnostic measurements of geometrical parameters of spatial and difficult details of autocomponents by one-coordinate altimeter Control, Diagnostics, Issue 8, pp. 60-64 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kondrashov, D.T. Safarov, Prediction of accuracy when handling by cutting News of higher educational institutions, Mechanical engineering, Issue 12, pp. 63-69 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.