MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Manufacturing Technologies|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- D.O. Glavan, T. Babanatsas and R.M. Babanatis Merce, IOP Conference Series: 8th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017, Sibiu 121 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Babanatsas, D. O. Glavan, R. M. Babanatis Merce and S. Maris, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, International Conference on Applied Sciences, Hunedoara, Romania, 294 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. El Attar, M.N. El Awady, M. Rashwan and M.A.I. Genaidy, 10th MSAE conf. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Babanatsas, R. M. Babanatis Merce, D. O. Glavan and A. Komjaty, Acta Technica Napocensis, Series: Applied Mathematics, Mechanics and Engineering, 62, Issue I (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Debojit, Biswas Jain Hitesh, K. Arora Manoj and R. Balasubramanian, International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering, 04, No 06 SPL (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Birbili, Wood properties (Ed. TEI, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture of Greece. Cultivation of the olive (Ed. A.S. Print Xpress Ltd, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mnerie, D. Tucu, A. Golimba and G. Anghel, Actual tasks on agricultural engineering, proceedings. Book Series: Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering-Zagreb, 36, 617 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tucu, Actual tasks on agricultural engineering, proceedings. Book Series: Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering-Zagreb, 39, 171 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Radu and D. O. Glavan, Elemente de vibraţii mecanice, 64-78 (Ed. „UAV” Arad, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Peri, The extra virgin Olive Oil Handbook. Wiley-Blackwell, Italy (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tucu, Proceedings of the 40th International Symposium “Actual tasks on agricultural engineering”, Opatija, Croatia, 549, 40 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.