MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Management, Modelling and Monitoring of Manufacturing Processes|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- K. P.Warhade, S.K.Bhilare, S. R. Gaikwad, M.R.Phate, Int. J.of Emerging Trends in Eng. and Dev. 2, 3 (March 2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Jomaa, V. Songmene, P.Bocher, Materials, 7 3 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Gökkaya, J. of Mech. Eng. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Kuttolamadom, S.Hamzehlouia, and L. Mears, SAE. Int. J. Mater. Manuf, 3 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Doddapattar, N.Lakshmana Swamy, Int. J. of Mech. Eng. and Tech., 3, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- U. Köklü, Materials and technology, 46, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Patel, V.A. Patel, Int. J. of Eng/ Research and Applications, 2, 4 (July-August 2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Singh, P. Kumar, J. of Scientific & Industrial Research 66 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Vakondios, P.Kyratsis, S.Yaldiz, A.Antoniadis, Measurement, 45, 6 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Durakbaşa, A. Akdoğan, A. S.Vanli, A.Günay, 12th IMEKO TC10 Workshop on Technical Diagnostics. New Perspectives in Measurements, Tools and Techniques for Industrial Applications (2013) [Google Scholar]
- U.D. Gulhane, M.P. Bhagwat, M.S.Chavan, S.A. Dhatkar, S.U. Mayekar, Int. J. of Mech. Eng. and Tech., 4, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kannan, K.Esakkiraja, M.Nataraj, IOSR-JMCE, 9, 4 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Patel, B. Patel, V.A. Patel, Int. J. of Research in Eng. and Tech., 2, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Tammineni, H.P.R. Yedula, Int. J. of Advances in Engineering & Technology (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Montgomery, Design and analysis of experiments, eighth edition (Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.