MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Management, Modelling and Monitoring of Manufacturing Processes|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- S. Harvey, Acad. Manage. Rev. 39, 324–343 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Hoeltzel, W.-H. Chieng, Comput. Aided Design 22, 57–67 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Belous, Inventics (Asachi Publishing House, Iaşi, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ețcu, L. Slătineanu, S.-N. Croitoriu, 22nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018, MATEC Web Conf., 178, 03001 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Slătineanu, P. Duşa, Management of technological innovation (Tehnopress Publishing House, Iaşi, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nagîț, Techniques and methods for creativity stimulating (Tehnica-Info Publishing House, Chişinău, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, Axiomatic Design: Advances and Applications (Oxford University Press, New York, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Slătineanu, Industrial property (Performantica Publishing House, Iaşi, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Chikofsky, J.H. Cross, IEEE Software 7 (1), 13-17 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Howell, U.S. Patent no. 5, 351, 927 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hrițuc, Romania patent application no. A/ 01093/ 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.