MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Management, Modelling and Monitoring of Manufacturing Processes|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- J.D.G. Troup, J.C. Davis, D.P. Manning, J. Occup. Accid., 10, 107–119 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Vieira, S. Kumar, S. Working postures: A literature review. J. Occup. Rehabil., 14 (2), 143-159 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Gardner, D.P. Landsittel, N.A. Nelson, Risk factors for back injury in 31, 076 retail merchandise store workers. AJE, 150 (8), 825–833 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Kraus, K.B. Schaffer, D.L McArthur, C. Peek-Asa, Epidemiology of acute low back injury in employees of a large home improvement retail company. AJE, 146 (8), 637–645 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Wilson, L. Cordiner, S. Nichols, L. Norton, N. Bristol, T. Clarke, S. Roberts, On the right track: systematic implementation of ergonomics in railway network control. Cogn. Technol. Work, 3 (4), 238-253 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Ware, J.E. Fernandez, Warehouse Ergonomics/Tips and Techniques to Decrease Injury Risk (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Stone, Ergonomic Safety Tips for the Warehouse (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B. Knill, Practical Ergonomics for Plant People (2002). [Google Scholar]
- S. Stone, Oversimplification: Four Approaches to Guarantee Limited Safety Improvement (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Codex - Boek VIII - Titel 3 - Manueel hanteren van lasten. [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization. EN 1005-2: Safety of machinery-Human physical performance. Part 2: Manual handling of machinery and component parts of machinery (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.D.J. Pinder, M.G Boocock, Prediction of maximum acceptable weight of lift from the frequency of lift. Int J Ind Ergon, 44 (2), 225–237 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manual handling at work (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E. Neufert, P. Neufert, J. Kister, Architects’ data, John Wiley & Sons (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mocan, A. Draghici, M. Mocan, A way of gaining competitive advantage through ergonomics improvements in warehouse logistics. Res. & Sci. Today, 13, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Stackpole, Take Your Pick (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. Glockner, K. Jannek, J. Mahn, B. Theis, Augmented reality in logistics. Changing the way we see logistics – a DHL perspective (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Taliaferro, G.A. Guenette, A. Agarwal, M. Pochon, Industry 4.0 and distribution centers - Transforming distribution operations through innovation (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Warehouse/DC News, Five “Must-Have” Attributes of a Smart Warehouse. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.