MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Design, Manufacturing and Management of Technological Equipment and Systems|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- G. van Zyl, A. Al-Sahli, Finite Elem Anal Des 1, 144 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gebresilassie, Design and an analysis of Composite Drive Shaft for Rear - Wheel Drive Engine, Int J Sci Res, 3, Issue 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Schwartz, G. Porter, Making the Right Shaft Connections https://www.machinedesign.com/motion-control/making-right-shaft-connections [Google Scholar]
- S. Kr Mandal*, P. Kr Maji, S. Karmakar, Adv Automob Eng. 4, 114 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.Gierlak, D. Szybicki, K. Kurc, A. Burghardt, D. Wydrzyński, R. Sitek, M. Goczał, J Vibroeng 20, 1129 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Rangababu, K. Depti, B. Ramana, Journal of technological advances and scientific research 1, 353 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zahariea, Structural analysis of a key coupling, ModTech International Conference Modern Technologies, Quality and Innovation - New face of TMCR 2, 1077 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zahariea, Structural analysis of a conical shrink fitting, ModTech International Conference Modern Technologies, Quality and Innovation - New face of TMCR, 2, 1073 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.