MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design, Manufacturing and Management of Technological Equipment and Systems|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- H.-C. Möhring, C. Brecher, E. Abele, J. Fleischer, F. Bleicher, Cirp Ann-Manuf. Techn., 64 (2), 725–748 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ducatti, R. Lintz, J. Santos, Comparative Study with Alternative Materials for Manufacture of Machine Tool Structure, International RILEM Conference on the Use of Recycled Materials in Building and Structures, 925-934 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kepczak, W. Pawlowski, Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering, 17 (4), 285–289, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Erbe, J. Król, R. Theska, Mineral Casting as Material for Machine Base-frames of Precision Machines, Twenty-third Annual Meeting of the American Society for Precision Engineering and Twelfth ICPE, October 2008, Portland, Oregon (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Popp, The Basalt-a Material used in Machine Tools Parts Manufacturing, Proceedings of COMAT Conference, Brasov (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Popp, Some aspects regarding the static behavior of basalt in the machine building industry, MSE Conference, Sibiu, 121, 03018 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ispas, N. Predincea, C. Dogariu, Metode de cercetare a masilor unelte, I. P. Bucuresti (1992) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ispas, C. Dogariu, I. Ghinea, Comparative Finite Analysis of Static, Thermic and Dynamic Behaviour of Machine Tool Structures, Proceedings of AMTECH’93 Conference, 90-95 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Popp, Contributii la cercetarea comportarii bazaltului supus unor solicitari specifice masinilor unelte, Teza de doctorat “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.