MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Design, Analysis, Simulation and Optimization|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- D.A. Stephenson, J.S. Agapiou, Metal Cutting Theory and Practice (Third Edition, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Juneja, G.S. Sekhon, N. Seth, Fundamentals of Metal Cutting and Machine Tools (New Age International Publishers, New Delhi, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Radzevich, Gear Cutting Tools-Fundamentals of Design and Computation (CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Maeno, K. Mori, Y. Ichikawa, M. Sugawara, Use of liquid lubricant for backward extrusion of cup with internal splines using pulsating motion, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 244 273-281, (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2017.02.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Lee, J.J. Sheu, Y.J. Gau, Optimum die-surface design of gear-spline extrusion using a general surface model, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 28 (3) 365-382, (1991) https://doi.org/10.1016/0924-0136-(91)90144-4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A, Abd-Eltwab, S.Z. El-Abden, I.E. Achmed Khaled, M.N El-Sheikh, R.K. Abdel-Magied, An investigation into forming internally-spline sleeves by ball spinning. Int. J. of Mech. Sci. 134, 399-410, (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmecsci.2017.10.-033 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, D. Mu, K. Jin, Y. Liu, Recess swaging method for manufacturing the internal helical splines, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 214 (12) 2971-2984, (2014) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmatprotec.-2014.07.004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Alipiev, S. Marinov, T. Uzunov, Optimal tooth profile design of a gear shaper cutter when meshing with internal straight splines. Mech. Mach. Theory 129, 70-79, (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mech-machtheory.2018.07.010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Marinov, O. Alipiev, T. Uzunov, Profiling gear chapers for producing straight internal splines. Mechanics of Machines, 120, 21-25, (2018), (in Bulgarian) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Colbourne, The Geometry of Involute Gears (Berlin: Springer-Verlag, New York, 1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Alipiev, S. Antonov, T. Grozeva, Generalized model of undercutting of involute spur gears generated by rack-cutters. Mech. Mach. Theory, 64, 39-52, (2013) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mechmach-theory.2013.01.012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Alipiev, Geometric design of involute spur gear drives with symmetric and asymmetric teeth using the Realized Potential Method, Mech. Mach. Theory, 46, 10-32, (2011) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mechmachtheory.2010.09.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Nenov, B. Kaloyanov, E. Angelova, Geometri-cal blocking contours as an instrument for high-technology design of geometry of involute external and internal gear drives, Mechanisms and Machine Science. Power Transmissions 379-388, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Litvin, A. Fuentes, Gear geometry and applied theory (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Litvin, Theory of Gearing, (Nauka, Moscow, 1968), (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14-1982, Straight-sided splines for cylindrical shafts with internal centering-Dimensions, toleran-ces and verification, International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, (1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.