MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design, Analysis, Simulation and Optimization|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- G..A.Snesarev.Optimal Design of Gear Reducers // Vestnik Mashinostrojenia,No 9, 1985, pp. 30-35 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.A.Kovtushenko, S.A Lagutin, and V.V. Muntyan. Optimal Design of Metallurgical Reduction Gears // Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, No 6, 1993, pp. 24-28. [Google Scholar]
- S. Lagutin, S. Chirkov, and A. Klochkov. Third Generation of Apron Feeder Drives, // Proc. of the 8-ht Internat. Congress "Machines, Technologies, Materials", Varna, Bulgaria, 2011, pr. 26-27. [Google Scholar]
- E.A.Gudov, S.A.Lagutin, and S.V. Morozov. New gear drives for concentrating and cement equipment // Vestnik NTU "KhPI", No.36, Kharkov, 2012, pp. 46-52. [Google Scholar]
- S. Lagutin, E. Gudov, and A. Klochkov. Reducers for Main Drives of Rolling Mills // Machine Design, vol. 5(2013), No.2, ISSN 1821-1259, pp 79-82. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Goldfarb and A.A. Tkachev. Design of Involute Helical Gears. New Approach // Izhevsk: Publishing house IzhSTU, 2004.-94 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- H. Blossfeld and A. Gzhibovski. Drives of Ball Mills // Cement and its application. No.3, 2011, pp. 123-125.(in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.