MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 269, 2019IIW 2018 - International Conference on Advanced Welding and Smart Fabrication Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Marine and Offshore|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- PHEWMO-PHEWMO-G-PRC-0001.Rev.1 (PHE WMO AIM Policy & Standard, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- PHEWMO-PHEWMO-O-MAN-0001.Rev.2 (Asset integrity Management System, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- PHEWMO-PHEWMO-M-PRC-0001.Rev.0 Surface Facility Integrity Management System (2017) [Google Scholar]
- PHEWMO-PHEWMO-M-PRC-0002-rev.0 (Repair Procedure for Piping, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- PHEWMO-PHEWMO-M-PRC-0007-rev.0 (Repair Procedure for Pressure Vessel, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY REPORT 2001/038, Temporary/permanent pipe repair-Guidelines,, AEA Technology Consulting E1 Culham Abingdon Oxfordshire OX14 3ED United Kingdom [Google Scholar]
- ASME B31.4. Liquid transportation system for hydrocarbons, liquid petroleum gas, anhydrous ammonia and alcohols. New York: American Society of Mechanical Engineers; (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ASME B31.8. Gas transmission and distribution piping systems. New York: American Society of Mechanical Engineers; (2003). [Google Scholar]
- ASME PCC-2 Repair of pressure equipment and piping. 2011, New York, USA. [Google Scholar]
- ISO/TS 24817 Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries composite repairs of pipework qualification and design, installation, testing and inspection., Switzerland (2006) [Google Scholar]
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping, New York: American Society of Mechanical Engineers (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.