MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 269, 2019IIW 2018 - International Conference on Advanced Welding and Smart Fabrication Technologies
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Marine and Offshore|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Brahim Belkessa, Djamel Giroud, Naima Ouali, Billel Cheniti. “Microstructure and Mechanical Behavior in Dissimilar SAF 2205/API X52 Welded Pipes”, Acta Metallurgical Sinica (English Letters), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Winarto Winarto, Herry Oktadinata, Eddy S. Siradj. “Microstructure and hardness properties of butt and fillet GMAW welded joint s on HY80 high strength steel plate”, AIP Publishing, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Kou, Sindo.”Welding metallurgy” the 2nd ed. A Wiley-Interscience publication, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standards, “Metal Test Methods and Analytical Procedures” Volume 03.01, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Mendoza, “Dissimilar Welding of Superduplex Stainless Steel/HSLA Steel for Offshore Applications Joined by GTAW,” Engineering 2 (2010) 520-528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Tasalloti, “Effect of heat input on dissimilar welds of ultra high strength steel and duplex stainless steel”: microstructural and compositional analysis, Materials Characterization 123 (2017) 29-41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Pilhagen, “Influence of nickel on the toughness of lean duplex stainless steel welds,” Materials Science and Engineering A 602 (2014) 49-57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vinoth Jebaraj, “Influence of microstructural changes on impact toughness of weldment and base metal of duplex stainless steel AISI 2205 for low temperature applications”, Procedia Engineering 64 (2013) 456-466. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vinoth Jebaraj, “Investigations on anisotropy behavior of duplex stainless steel AISI 2205 for optimum weld properties”, Procedia Engineering 173 (2017) 883-890 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vinoth Jebaraj, “Weldability, machinability, and surfacing of commercial duplex stainless steel AISI2205 for marine applications-a recent review”, Journal of Advanced Research 8 (2017) 183-199 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Verma, Effect of welding processes and conditions on the microstructure, mechanical properties and corrosion resistance of duplex stainless steel weldments A review, Journal of Manufacturing Processes 25 (2017) 134-152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sadeghian, “Effectof heat input on microstructure & mechanical properties of dissimilar joints between super duplex stainless steel and high strength low alloy steel” l, Materials, and Design 60 (2014) 678-684. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zang, “Microstructural characterization and electron backscatter diffraction analysis across the welded interface of duplex stainless steel,” Applied Surface Science 413 (2017) 327-343. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.