MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Experimental Mechanics, Identification and Validation|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- C. Heer, Robots double worldwide by 2020. International Federation of Robotics. [online] Available on Internet: https://ifr.org/ifr-press-releases/news/robots-double-worldwide-by-2020 [Google Scholar]
- M. Sága, L. Jakubovičová, Simulation of vertical vehicle non-stationary random vibrations considering various speeds. Scientific journal of Silesian University of Technology – Series Transport 84, 113-118 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kumičakova, V. Tlach, M. Cisar, Testing the performance characteristics of manipulating industrial robots. Transactions of the VŠB Technical University of Ostrava: mechanical series, 62/1, 39-50 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Korzekwa, P. Wawrzała, R. Skulski, Electromechanical properties of PLZT x/90/10. European Physical Journal Special Topics, 154/1, 127-130 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nubiola, I. A. Bonev, Absolute robot calibration with a single telescoping ballbar. Precision Engineering, 38/3, 472-480 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Józwik, D. Ostrowski, P. Jarosz, D. Mika, Industrial robot repeatability testing with high speed camera Phantom v2511. Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal, 10/32, 86-96 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Kim, C. S. Yoon, H. J. K. UOU, Development of a robot performance evaluation system using leica LTD 500 laser tracker. Int’l Symposium on Electrical & Electronics Engineering, 18-23 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kuric, V. Bulej, M. Sága et al., Development of simulation software for mobile robot path planning within multilayer map system based on metric and topological maps. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 14/6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sapietová, M. Sága, I. Kuric et al.., Application of optimization algorithms for robot systems designing. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 15/1 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Slamani, A. Nubiola, I. A. Bonev, Assessment of the positioning performance of an industrial robot. Industrial Robot: An International Journal, 39/1, 57-68 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kuric, M. Košinár, M. Cisár, Measurement and analysis of CNC machine tool accuracy in different location on work table. Proceedings in Manufacturing Systems, 7/4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bulej, J. Uríček, V. Poppeová et al., Study of the workspace of hybrid mechanism Trivariant. Applied mechanics and materials, 436, 366-373 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Poppeová, V. Bulej, R. Zahoranský et al., Parallel mechanism and its application in design of machine tool with numerical control. Applied mechanics and materials, 282, 74-79 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FANUC Robots, Functions Communication Software. MBR-00179-EN Version 1.0 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tlach, M. Císar, I. Kuric et al., Determination of the Industrial Robot Positioning Performance. MATEC Web of Conferences. EDP Sciences, 137 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cisar, I. Kuric, N. Cubonova et al., Utilization of educational machine tool for training of technical diagnostics based on positioning performance. MATEC Web of Conferences. EDP Sciences, 157 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Košinár, I. Kuric, Data processing from the measuring device Ballbar QC20. Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal, 8/21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.