MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20188th EASN-CEAS International Workshop on Manufacturing for Growth & Innovation
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- S. G. Pantelakis, C. V. Katsiropoulos, G. N. Labeas, and H. Sibois, “A concept to optimize quality and cost in thermoplastic composite components applied to the production of helicopter canopies,” Compos. Part A Appl. Sci. Manuf., vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 595-606, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14040, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Incorporated, “Bandwidth Study on Energy Use and Potential Energy Saving Opportunities in the Manufacturing of Lightweight Materials: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Composites,” (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Suzuki and J. Takahashi, “Prediction of energy intensity of carbon fiber reinforced plastics for mass-produced passenger cars,” Ninth Japan Int. SAMPE Symp. JISSE-9, pp. 14-19, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ashby, “Material Property Data,”, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Howarth, S. S. R. Mareddy, and P. T. Mativenga, “Energy intensity and environmental analysis of mechanical recycling of carbon fibre composite,” J. Clean. Prod., vol. 81, pp. 46-50, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Job, G. Leeke, P. T. Mativenga, G. Oliveux, S. Pickering, and N. A. Shuaib, “Composites recycling : Where are we now ?,” (2016) [Google Scholar]
- www.electricitymap.org [Google Scholar]
- ec.europa.eu [Google Scholar]
- Gιraldine Oliveux, Luke O. Dandy, Gary A. Leeke, “Current status of recycling of fibre reinforced polymers: Review of technologies, reuse and resulting properties”, Progress in Materials Science, vol. 72, (2015), pp. 61-99 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- New Hybrid Thermoplastic Composite Aerostructures manufactured by Out of Autoclave Continuous Automated Technologies (NHYTE). (EU project, 2017-2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.