MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20188th EASN-CEAS International Workshop on Manufacturing for Growth & Innovation
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- F. Romano, R. Zazza, et al.., Greener Aviation Conference Proceedings, Brussels, Belgium, Liquid Resin Infusion Technology For The Manufacturing Of Outer Wing Box Stiffened Panels (2016). [Google Scholar]
- https://www.compositesworld.com/articles/resin-infused-ms-21-wings-and-wingbox [Google Scholar]
- https://www.esi-group.com/it/soluzioni-software/virtual-manufacturing/compositi [Google Scholar]
- https://www.coriolis-composites.com/products/laser-heating-device.html [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, J. Molimard et al.., ICCM 17 Conference Proceedings, Edinburgh UK, Monitoring the Liquid Resin Infusion (LRI) manufacturing process under industrial environment using distributed sensors, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E1350-97, Standard Test Methods for Testing Sheathed Thermocouples Prior to, During and After Installation, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V. Biasi, PhD Thesis, University of Toulouse and ISAE, Modélisation thermique de la dégradation d'un matériau composite soumis au feu, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5660-1, Reaction to Fire Tests, Heat release, smoke production and mass loss rate [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D3801-10, Standard Test Method for Measuring the Comparative Burning Characteristics of Solid Plastics in a Vertical Position, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA (2010) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D2863, Standard Test Method for Measuring the Minimum Oxygen Concentration to Support Candle-Like Combustion of Plastics (Oxygen Index), ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/fr/products/lms/samtech/index.shtml [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.