MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Yao Cheng, Ning Zhou,Weihua Zhang, Zhiwei Wang. Application of an improved minimum entropy deconvolution method for railway rolling element bearing fault diagnosis [J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration,425 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Yifan Li, Xihui Liang, Jianhui Lin,Yuejian Chen, Jianxin Liu. Train axle bearing fault detection using a feature selection scheme based multi-scale morphological filter [J]. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 101 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Ping Wang, Li Wang, Rong Chen, Jinhui Xu, Jinmang Xu, Mingyuan Gao. Overview and outlook on railway track stiffness measurement [J]. Journal of Modern Transportation, 89-102(2016, 24(02)). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Da-peng Meng. A New Tightening Device Used for Automobile Differential Mechanism [A]. Science and Engineering Research Center. Proceedings of 2017 2nd International Conference on Applied Mechanics, Electronics and Mechatronics Engineering (AMEME 2017)[C]. Science and Engineering Research Center, 4 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yuzhen, Xie Fugui, Liu Xinjun, Zhou Yanhua. Error Modeling and Sensitivity Analysis of a Parallel Robot with SCARA (Selective Compliance Assembly Robot Arm) Motions [J]. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 693-702(2014, 27(04)). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saeed Toosizadeh. A Novel Chaotic Vision Modeling for Mobile Robots based on Two Dimensional Chaos Optimization [A]. International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT), 5 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.