MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- G.M. Vodianik, A.N. Drovnikov, I.P. Streltsov, Mining equipment and electromechanics. № 10. pp. 54–57 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Drovnikov, Theory and practice of adaptive mechanisms, Part 1, part 2. / News. polytech. in-t Novocherkassk., Dep. in the VINITI 5.12.83., 3 65700 -83D and 6571 -83D, 445 p. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Drovnikov, G.D. Dibrova, Structurally-adaptive technical systems/Monograph/ A.N. Drovnikov, G.D. Dibrova; Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Federal State. budget educational institution. “South-Russian State University of Economics and Service”. Shakhty, p. 67., (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Vodyanik, E.V. Rileev, A.N. Drovnikov. Research and development of a drilling machine with automatic feed rate control for drilling vertical holes up to 2.5 m. Report. Work No. 1340, part 11, 111, Novocherkassk, NPI., 266 p (1968) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Vodianik, A.N. Drovnikov, V.S. Krutikov, A.I. Butov, V.M. Bocharov, M.G. Vodyanik, V.L. Kondrashev, Electromachine and hydraulic machine differentials in the adjustable drive of mining machines, In the collection: Scientific and pedagogical schools (NPI). History. Achievements. Contribution to domestic science. Collection of scientific articles. Editor: VE Shukshunov. Novocherkassk,. pp. 96–103 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Investigation of two differential drive of a drilling machine with automatic feeding of BMVA-1 in production conditions. Diss.of Cand. tech. Sciences., NPI, 169 p. (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Drovnikov, M.A. Lemeshko Structural diagram of the dynamic model “adaptive drilling rig slaughter” / Mining information analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal).. № 8. pp. 147–149 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.c. SU № 483224 IPC B23Q5 / 06, B24b5 / 16. Published: 09/05/1975. A device for stabilizing the thickness of the layer to be removed during machining of curvilinear surfaces / Shakhtinsky Technological Institute of Consumer Services // A.N. Drovnikov, G.M. Vodyanik, V.A. Pershin (1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.c USSR №1126701. Published. 22.07.83. Hydraulic drive of the loading machine / Shakhtinsky Technological Institute of Consumer Services // V.A. Boltovsky, Yu.E. Karandeev, A.N. Drovnikov, N.F. Tsygankov (1983) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Vodyanik, A.N. Drovnikov, Yu. A. Vasiliev, Izvestiya of the North-Caucasian Scientific Center of Higher Education. Technical science, № 1, pp.123–126 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.c. USSR № 929331 Published on 04.07. 1979. A method for intensifying the cutting process / V.I. Tolubets, V.A. Pershin, V.V. Gvozdev, L.V. Larina, A.N. Drovnikov (1979) [Google Scholar]
- A. c USSR No. 1318392. The terminal module of the robot, A.N. Drovnikov, I.V. Darda (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Patent RUS No. 2473767. Published on 07/29/2011. Adaptive rotary drilling machine / M.A. Lemeshko, A.V. Trifonov (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lemeshko, A.V. Trifonov, Mining information analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal), № 2, pp. 207–210 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lemeshko, R.Yu. Volkov, Technological and technological problems of service. No. 3 (29). рp. 62–65 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.