MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Z. Han, M. Hu, X. Song, R. Hao and X. Zheng, Tower Crane Effective Life Assessment Based on Tower Crane Fleet, Monitoring System, Information and Automation, v. 10-11 pp. 609–616 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Sun, N. Hou and H. Xiang, Safety and serviceability assessment for high-rise tower crane to turbulent winds, Frontiers of Architecture and Civil Engineering in China, pp. 3–18 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Voisin, G. Grillaud, C. Solliec, A. Beley-Sayettat, J.L. Berlaud and A. Miton, Wind tunnel test method to study out-of-service tower crane behavior in storm wind, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, v. 92 (7-8), pp. 687–697 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Haykin, Neural Networks and Learning Machines. (Third Ed. New Jersey: Pearson Education, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yu, Y. Tian, N. Feng and M. Lei, Research on Lifetime Prediction Method of Tower Crane Based on Back Propagation Neural Network, Advances in Electronic Commerce, Web Application and Communication, v. 148 (2), pp. 111–116 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Sorokin, A.V. Mishin, K.S. Khrjakov and A.V. Red’kin, Tower cranes rollover protection method. Patent application RU 2542850 of 27.02.2015. Federal Service for Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks, Moscow (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.