MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- H.-G. Schmidt, Komplexester aus pflanzlichen Ölen – pp.2.2-1–2.2-9 (9th International Colloquium; Vol II, Esslingen, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Mazur, Yu.N. Vnukov, V.L. Dobroskok, V.A. Zaloga, Yu.K. Novoselov, F.Ya. Yakubov, Fundamentals of the theory of cutting materials, (Lviv, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Yakubov, R. Dzhemalyadinov, The impact of technological liquids on the power features and quality of processed surface drilling in various construction materials, Scientific notes of the Crimean engineering and pedagogical University. Vol. №1(51) Technical Sciences. pp.132–137, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Aliev, Ch.F. Yakubov, Effect of oils of plant origin on adhesion processes at various temperatures, Cutting & Tool in Technological System, vol. 61, pp. 3–5 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Aliev, Scientific notes of the Crimean engineering and pedagogical University. Vol. 27, Technical Sciences, pp.42–46, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Debnath, M.M. Reddy, Environmental friendly cutting fluids and cooling techniques in machining (Q.S. Yi. – Prod. 2014. – 83 p.) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Gheleznov, S.G. Andreyeva, Securing required surface undulation of machined surface by reaming, Vestnik Mashinostroeniya, №6, pp. 67–69, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shashok, A.V. Kutyshkin, E.A. Frolov, I.V. Kogemyko, Prediction of adhesive flank wear of the cutting tool, Obrabotka metallov: metal working and material science, №1(50), pp. 23–26, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Yamnikov, Nguyen Wang Kyong, O.A. Yamnikova, Influence of giving and geometry of the cutting edge on the settlement roughness the processed surface, Izvestiya TulGU, Vol. 11, part 1, pp.67–73, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Linchevsky, V.D. Iorgachev, L.B. Shron, V.B. Bogutsky, B.L. Shron, Features of combined processing of the main holes in power units of agricultural machinery. Scientific works of the South branch of the National University of Bioresources and Nature Management of Ukraine “Crimean Agrotechnological University”. Series: Engineering. №.146, pp. 136–142, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Shron, V.B. Bogutsky, F.N. Canareev Use of methods of photomechanics for the analysis of threading processes. Bulletin of modern technologies. №.2(2), pp.81–85, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Protsishin, O.A. Mishchuk, M.A. Nyrkov, A.V. Bogaychuk, A.N. Ermakov, A.I. Aliev, Tribological Behaviour of Lubrication-Cooling Technological Surroundings and the Procedure of Their Measurement, Equipment and Tools for Professionals, №1. – pp. 54–58, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Vaniev, Herald SSU, http://essuir.sumdu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/9411, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Pestretsov, A.A. Rodina, Mathematical Modeling of Reaming and Optimization of Geometrical Parameters of Cutting Tools in SolidWorks Premium 2012 Environment V.I. Vernadsky University, №3(41), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Aliev, F.Ya. Yakubov, A.S. Vavulitskiy, Modern Technologies of Engineering, v. 1, pp. 17–22, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Berliner, I.A. Buyanovskiy, The monthly scientific and industrial journal FRICTION & LUBRICATION IN MACHINES AND MECHANISMS, №6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.Sh. Dzhemilov, M.L. Shabdinov, The research of the contact interaction of the tool with a part in the deployment of holes, Vestnik SevNTU, Vol. 139, pp.69–75, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Aliev, Herald SSU, http://essuir.sumdu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/11015, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Smolyakova, D.S. Vershinin, Study of Tribological Characteristics of Layers Modified with Nitrogen Ions on VT16 Titanium Alloy, Transactions TSTU, Vol 18, № 4, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Krivouhov, D.M. Chubarov, Cutting of titanium alloys, M. Machinebuilding, (1970) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Marchenko, S.M. Kaplunov, Yu.V. Korovkin, D.G. Efros, V.A. Panov, Tribological properties of some titanium alloys for heat exchange equipment, The monthly scientific and industrial journal FRICTION & LUBRICATION IN MACHINES AND MECHANISMS, №10, pp. 30–34, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.