MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A. P. Babichev, I. A. Babichev, Fundamentals of vibration technology, Rostov-on-Don, DSTU Publishing Center, p. 624 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Zverovshchikov, Multifunctional centrifugal-planetary processing, monogr. M, Infra-M, p.176, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.Yu. Bochkarev, O.V. Zakharov, I.A. Sklyarov, Abrasive blasting of bulky billets, Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mechanical engineering, Vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 56–624 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.Z. Zverovshchikov, A.V. Ponukalin, A.E. Zverovshchikov, On the formation of surface roughness in hard-to-reach parts of the profile of a part with volumetric centrifugal processing of granulated media, Izvestiya Vysshikh educational institutions. The Volga region. Technical science, No. 3 (15), pp. 114–122. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Tamarkin, E.E. Tishchenko, V.V. Druppov, Formation of surface quality parameters for centrifugal-rotary processing in an abrasive medium, Hardening technologies and coatings,No. 10, pp. 19–23. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Nesterov, Increase of efficiency of centrifugal-planetary finishing-hardening of details processing: the author’s abstract. dis. Cand. tech. Sciences, p 22, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sergiev, I.O. Matveev, D.A. Spitsyn, Modeling of centrifugal-planetary processing and optimization of technological parameters of the process, Bulletin of Machine Building, No. 12, pp. 48–52 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Nesterov, P.A. Gurin, Program for modeling the movement of workload in containers with planar rotation with varying dynamic parameters “CPOUO.exe”, Certificate of state reg. No. 17363 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Yu. Komarov, A.E. Zverovshchikov, A program for modeling the cascade load motion during the processing of hollow parts in containers with the planetary motion “Surfacing.exe” Certificate of state reg. № И121016120711, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Gurin, S.A. Nesterov, Program for registering and transforming parameters when scanning the surface of “DSF.exe”, Ertificate on registration of electronic resource No. 17363 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Golovin, Nanoindentation as a Means for a Comprehensive Assessment of the Physico-Mechanical Properties of Materials in Submicrovolumes Yakutsk: Institute of Physical and Technical Problems of the North, SB RAS. T. 75. № 1. pp. 45–59. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.E Zverovshchikov. V.Z. Zverovshchikov, D. Yu. Komarov, Study of the cutting process for volumetric centrifugal-planetary machining of parts from hard-to-work materials. Modern instrumental systems, information technologies and innovations: materials VIII Intern. scientific-techn. conf. at 2 am Part 1, Kursk, Southwest. state. University, p.328 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Maslov, Theory of grinding of materials, Mechanical Engineering, p.319 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- V.Z. Zverovshchikov, A.E. Zverovshchikov, Yu. I. Prosvirnin, E.V. Zotov, Technological Provision of Roughness in Preparing Surfaces of Parts for Restoration. Repair, restoration, modernization. No. 6, pp. 42–47 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zotov, Improvement of centrifugal volumetric processing of parts by granulated working media by intensifying the movement of the working load, Author’s abstract of thesis. dis. cand. tech. Sciences, p.22 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.