MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Starkov V. K., Physics and optimization of metals (Mechanical engineering, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Plotnikov, A.L., Sergeyev A.S., Uvarova T.V. Automated ways of determining the parameter values of turning and milling processes on CNC machines (Thin science based technologies (TNT), Volgograd, Staryy Oskol, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Frolov, Ye. M. Development of a mathematical model for the automated calculation of the cutting speed for thin-turning conditions, Proc. Of VSTU v. 8 pp. 108–110 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Frolov Ye. M., Plotnikov, A. L. Optimization of cutting modes of three stages of turning, Certificate of the state registration of the software program № 2009615674, 12.10.09 RF. VSTU, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Plotnikov, A.L., Sergeyev A.S.,.Zaytseva N.G; Improving the reliability of roughness control of the machined parts surface in the CAD of turning and milling operations (ZAO «ONIKS» Irbit, Tol’yatti Volgograd, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yepifanov, G.I Solid State Physics: tutorial (High School, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- Reznikov A.N. Thermophysics of the processes of mechanical metal-working (Mechanical engineering, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.