MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A. Smirnov, J.I. Beltrán, T. Rodriguez-Suarez C. Pecharromán, M.C. Muñoz, J.S. Moya and J.F. Bartolomé, Unprecedented simultaneous enhancement in flaw tolerance and fatigue resistance of zirconia-Ta composites, Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 44922 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. F. Gutiérrez-González, M. Suarez et al. Effect of TiC on the mechanical behavior of Al2O3-SiC whiskers composites obtained by SPS, Journal of the European Ceramic Society 36 (Issue 8), pp. 2149–2152 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Pozhidaev, A. E. Seleznev, N. W. Solis P. and P. Yu. Peretyagin Spark plasma sintering of electro conductive nanocomposite Al2O3-SiCw-TiC, Mechanics & Industry, Volume 16, 710 (2015). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Grigoriev, M. Volosova et al. High-strength ceramic cutting tools with multipurpose coatings for highly effective processing of tempered steel, Advanced Materials Research 1064, pp. 148–153 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vereshchaka, S.N. Grigoriev et al. Nano-scale multi-layered coatings for improved effectivity of ceramic cutting tools, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 90 (Issue 1-4), pp. 27–43 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Lobach, I.M. Goncharenko et al. Study of the adhesive strength of wear-resistant nanocomposite films of enhanced hardness obtained by arc discharges, 10th CMM PROCEEDINGS (Coatings deposition), pp. 628–632 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Volosova, A.E. Seleznev, A.A. Shein Development and research of vacuum-plasma composite coating for increase of operability of shearing dies, MATEC Web of Conferences, Volume 65, 03008 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.