MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Podurayev V.N. Processing by cutting with vibrations. (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Vologin M.F., Kalashnikov V.V., Nerubay M.S., Shtrikov B.L. Application of ultrasound and explosion during the processing and assembly. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Baldev R., Radzhendran V., Palanichami Item. Application of ultrasound. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Agapov S.I., Golovkin V.V. Increase in efficiency of mechanical processing by application of ultrasound. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Tawakoli T. Industrial Diamond Review. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Unyanin, I.Y. Terekhin. Proceedings of the seventh international STC “Mathematical modeling of physical, economic, technical, social systems and processes”. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Unyanin, Y.A. Arzamascev. Proceedings of the IV international scientific and technical conference. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Efimov V.V. Model of grinding process using coolant. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Hudobin L.V., Unjanin A.N. Izvestiyavuzov. Engineering. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Hudobin L.V., Unjanin A.N. To minimize the clogging of grinding wheels. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Shtrikov B.L., Malkina I.V. Materials of the international STC «High technologies in mechanical engineering». –SGTU. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Unyanin, I. Yu. Terekhin, Patent RU 2418671 RF, IPC B 24 B 1 / 04, B 24 B 5 / 04, 14 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.