MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- V.P. Smolentsev, E.V Smolentsev. Patent of Russia No. 2247635. Method of electrochemical dimensional processing. Bul. Image, (2005), No. 7. [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Smolentsev, A.V. Kuzovkin, A.I. Boldyrev, G.P. Smolentsev. Patent of Russia No. 2166417. Device for combined electrical processing. Bul. Image, (2001), No. 13. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kuzovkin. Combined treatment with an unbound electrode. (Voronezh: Publisher VSU 2001). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Dakhin, I.G. Drozdov, D.P. Shmatov. The determination of the relative velocity of a liquid drop in a gas flow. Bulletin of the Voronezh State Technical University T.9. № 5-1. pp. 86–90. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Gazizulin. Electrochemical dimensional processing of large-sized parts in pulsating working media. Voronezh: Izd-vo VSU (2002). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ivanov, V.V. Rychkov. Multicomponent vibrational mechanochemical coatings of MoS2 on the surface of aluminum components with an oxide coating. St. Petersburg: “World of electroplating": a Russian publication on the global electroplating. 1 (26), pp. 58–63 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kadyrmetov, Control of technological support of plasma coating processes in the mode of modulation of electrical parameters. Voronezh: Scientific book (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Vasiliev. Directional formation of the properties of engineering products M: Mechanical Engineering (2005). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Kirillov. Technology of combined treatment with an unprofiled electrode. Voronezh: VSTU (2010). [Google Scholar]
- High technology in mechanical engineering / Edited by A.G Suslov M: Mechanical Engineering (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, E.V. Smolentsev, M.A. Volosova. Technology of processing by concentrated energy flows: a manual. Stary Oskol: TNT (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.