MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A.A. Fomin, V.G. Gusev, Multidimensional Model of Surface Waviness Treated by Shaping Cutter, Procedia Engineering, 206, pp. 286–292 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Fomin, The equipment and production engineering of machining of a wood waste (Engineering industry, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Fomin, Determining undeformed chip thickness models in milling and its verification during wood processing, Solid State Phenomena, 265, pp. 598–605 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Fomin, Kinematics of surface formation in milling, Russian Engineering Research, 33(11), pp. 660–662 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gusev, A.A. Fomin and A.R. Sadrtdinov, Dynamics of stock removal in profile milling process by shaped tool, Procedia Engineering, 206, pp. 279–285 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Su, et al, Predictive model of milling force for complex profile milling, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 87(5-8), pp. 1653–1662 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, Z.C. Chen, J. Tang & S. Liu, An innovative approach to NC programming for accurate five-axis flank milling of spiral bevel or hypoid gears, Computer-Aided Design, 84, pp. 5–24 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Stepanov, V. Gordon, S. Ovsiannikova, Influence of gyroscopic effect on the critical speed of the rotation of the heterogeneous rod, ICSV, v. 2, pp. 892–897 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Fomin, V.G. Gusev, The machine tool for slab preprocessing, Patent 95589, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Fomin, V.G. Gusev, A way of a roughing-out of a slab, Patent 2443547, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.