MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Control Technology|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- S H H Zargarbashi, and J.R.R Mayer 2006 Assessment of Machine Tool Trunnion Axis Motion Error using Magnetic Double Ball Bar Int J Mach Tools Manuf 46 1823–1834 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kwang-Il Lee, and Seung-Han Yang 2013 Measurement and verification of position-independent geometric errors of a five-axis machine tool using a double ball-bar Int J Mach Tools Manuf 70 45–52 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shaowei Zhu, Guofu Ding, Shengfeng Qin, Jiang Lei, Li Zhuang, and Kaiyin Yan 2012 Integrated geometric error modeling, identification and compensation of CNC machine tools Int J Mach Tools Manuf 52 24–29 [Google Scholar]
- Yi Zhang , Jianguo Yang , and Kun Zhang 2013 Geometric error measurement and compensation for the rotary table of five-axis machine tool with double ball bar Int J Adv Manuf Technol 65 275–281 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ali Lasemi, Deyi Xue, and Peihua Gu 2016 Accurate identification and compensation of geometric errors of 5-axis CNC machine tools using double ball bar. Meas Sci. Technol. 27 055004 [Google Scholar]
- Jianxiong Chen, Shuwen Lin , Xiaolong Zhou, and Tianqi Gu 2016 A ballbar test for measurement and identification the comprehensive error of tilt table Int J Mach Tools Manuf 103 1–12 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J W Fan, J L Guan, W C Wang, Q. Luo, X L Zhang, and L Y Wang 2002 A universal modeling method for enhancement the volumetric accuracy of CNC machine tools. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 129 624–628 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jixiang Yang, J R R. Mayer, and Yusuf Altintas 2015 A position independent geometric errors identification and correction method for five–axis serial machines based on screw theory Int J Mach Tools Manuf 95 52–66 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Changjun Wu, Jinwei Fan, Qiaohua Wang and Dongju Chen 2018 Machining accuracy improvement of non-orthogonal five-axis machine tools by a newiterative compensation methodology based on the relative motionconstraint equation Int J Mach Tools Manuf 124 80–98 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.