MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Control Technology|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Liu Y J, Fan J W, Li Y, et al. Manufacturing precision reliability maintenance technology of the CNC camshaft grinder[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 2013,39(10):1446–1451. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Y. The research on geometric error software compensation method of the SK-21 CNC grinding tool[D]. Beijing: Beijing University of Technology, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Su S P. Study on the methods of precision modeling and error compensation for multi-axis CNC machine tools [D]. Changsha: National University of Defense Technology, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Fan J W, Guan J L, Yan S Z. Technology for enhancing the grinding accuracy of precision cam bygeometric error compensation method [J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 2004, 15(14) :1223–1226. [Google Scholar]
- Li J. Software design and technical study of error analysis and compensation of camshaft NC grinding[D]. Changsha: Hunan University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Wang W, Yang J G, Yao X D, et al. Synthesis modeling and real-time compensation of geometric error and thermal error for CNC machine tools [J].Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2012,48(7):165–170, 179. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang X F. Geometric error compensation and error influence tracing analysis for complex machinetool [D]. Beijing: Beijing University of Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Lechniak Z, Werner A, Skalski K, et al. Methodology of off-line software compensation for errors in the machining process on the CNC machine tool [J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 1998, 76( 1 /2 /3) : 42–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu C, Fan J, Wang Q, Chen D (2018) Machining accuracy improvement of non-orthogonal five-axis machine tools by a new iterative compensation methodology based on the relative motion constraint equation. Int J Mach Tools Manuf. 124(1):80–98 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu CJ, Fan JW, Wang QH, Pan R, Tang YH, Li ZS (2018) Prediction and compensation of geometric error for translational axes in multi-axis machine tools. Int J Adv Manuf Technol. 95:3413–3435. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.