MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Vehicle Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Raj T, Shankar R and Suhaib M, 2007 “A review of some issues and identification of some barriers in the implementation of FMS”, Int. J. Flex. Manuf. Syst., vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 1–40. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vermaak H and Niemann J, 2017 “Virtual Commissioning: A Tool to Ensure Cost-Effective System Integration” Int. Works. of Electr., Control, Measurement, Signals and their application to Mechatronics (San Sebastion)(Spain: IEEE), pp. 247–255. [Google Scholar]
- Koren Y, 2006 “General RMS Characteristics. Comparison with Dedicated and Flexible Systems,” Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems and Transformable Factories, ed Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer, pp. 27–45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koren Y, 2010, “The Global Manufacturing Revolution: Product-Process-Business Integration and Reconfigurable Systems vol. 80: John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Gyulai D, Vén Z, Pfeiffer A, Váncza J and L. Monostori, 2012 “Matching Demand and System Structure in Reconfigurable Assembly Systems,” Procedia CIRP, vol. 3, pp. 579–584. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rogers L and Vermaak H, 2017 “Automated Adapting component transfer system using real-time robot control within a KUKA ROBOTSENSORINTERFACE environment,” Int. Conf. on Elec. Elect. and IT research (Cape Town)(Cape Town: IEEE), pp. 1474–1479. [Google Scholar]
- Martin Edeberg PN, 2010 “Implementing Multi-Touch Screen for Real-time Control of a Robotic-Cell,” Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
- Luwes NJ, 2010 “Artificial Intelligence Machine Vision Grading System, DTech Thesis, Bloemfontein: Central University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.