MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20182018 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Kim, Dongmin, et al. Optimal design of a flexure hinge-based XYZ atomic force microscopy scanner for minimizing Abbe errors. Review of Scientific Instruments 76.7 (2005): 073706 – 073706 -7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choi, Kee Bong, J. J. Lee, and S. Hata. A piezo-driven compliant stage with double mechanical amplification mechanisms arranged in parallel. Sensors & Actuators A Physical 161. 1 (2010): 173–181. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lobontiu, Nicolae, and E. Garcia. Analytical model of displacement amplification and stiffness optimization for a class of flexure-based compliant mechanisms. Computers & Structures 81. 32 (2003): 2797–2810. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma, Hong Wen, et al. Analysis of the displacement amplification ratio of bridge-type flexure hinge. Sensors & Actuators A Physical 132.2(2006):730–736. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Polit, Sebastian, and J. Dong. Development of a High-Bandwidth XY Nanopositioning Stage for High-Rate Micro-/Nanomanufacturing. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics 16.4 (2011): 724–733. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.