MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20182018 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Han Yuemei. Research progress of automatic tool changer in machining center[J]. Equipment Manufacturing Technology, 2010, (5): 128–129. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Gaofeng, Yang Shiping, Chen Huazhang etc. Research and prospect of globoidal indexing CAM mechanism [J]. Mechanical Drive, 2003, 27(3): 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Yi He, Liu Yansong, Wang Tao etc. The review and prospect of arc indexing CAM mechanism research[J]. Light Industrial Machinery, 2003, (4): 7–10. [Google Scholar]
- Bu Fan-hua. Study on machining technology of globoidal cam employed in automatic tool changer (ATC) of machine center [D]. Beijing: College of Mechanical Engineering and Applied Electronics Technology, Beijing University of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- W H Wang, C H Tseng, C B Tsay. Surface Contact Analysis for a Spatial Cam Mechanism[J]. Transaction of the ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, 1997, 119: 169–177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H Y Cheng. Optimum Tolerance for Globoidal Cam Mechanisms [J]. JSME International Journal, Series C. 2002, 45(2): 519–526. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yin M F, Lyu C Y, Zhao Z H. The theoretical study of CAM processing theory and the calculation method of the influence of CAM body deviation error on the profile error are studied[J]. Journal of shandong university of technology (natural science edition), 2001, 15(3):18–21. [Google Scholar]
- Ji S T, Zhang Y M, Zhao J. The influence of center distance error of machining center of globoidalcam on convex contour error[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 2014, 40(6): 825–830. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y M, Ji S T. Zhao J. Tolerance Analysis and Allocation of Special Machine Tool for Manufacturing Globoidal Cams [J]. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2016, 87:1597–1607. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bu F H, Zhang Y M, Shang D G. Study on Machining Error of Globoidal Cam Profile Resulting from Rotational Deviation of Location of Part in Machining[C]]. Advanced Materials Research 2012, 452-453:211-218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hai-yan, Zhao Ru-jia, Liu Chang-qi. Precision measurement and error evaluation of globoidal cam [J].Measurement Technique, 1999, 6:9–12. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiao-fei, Tang Lin. Measurement theory and implement of globoidal indexing cam using cmm [J]. Journal of Tianjin University, 2011, 44(11): 1024–1028. [Google Scholar]
- P D Lin, J F Hsieh. Dimension inspection of spatial cams by cnc coordinate measuring machines[J]. Transaction of the ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 2000, 122:149–157. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu Bing-chen, Kong Qing-yi, Xu Lian-tang. The discussion of precision index system of globoidal cam [J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 1994, 25:13–16. [Google Scholar]
- Song Li-juan. Measurement of three-coordinate machine for globoidal indexing CAM[D].Dalian: College of Mechanical Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Xiao-jun, Wang Zeng-qiang, Shan Chen-wei. Method of probe radius compensation for free surface measurement by CMM [J]. Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 2011, 10:75–78. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.