MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20182018 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Jin, J. (2005). Process-oriented tolerancing for multi-station assembly systems. Iie Transactions, 37(6), 493–508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, S., & Keyser, J. (2014). Geometric computation and optimization on tolerance dimensioning. Butterworth-Heinemann. [Google Scholar]
- Samuel H. Huang, Qiu Liu, & Rami Musa. (2004). Tolerance-based process plan evaluation using monte carlo simulation. International Journal of Production Research, 42(23), 4871–4891. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hong, Y. S., & Chang, T. C. (2002). A comprehensive review of tolerancing research. International Journal of Production Research, 40(11), 2425–2459. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bing, Y., & Zhang, L. X. (2006). Introduction of integrated assembly model for assembly process planning. Journal of System Simulation. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y. (2003). Hierachical representation model and its realization of tolerance based on feature. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 39(3), 649–50. [Google Scholar]
- Guilford, J., & Turner, J. (1993). Representational primitives for geometric tolerancing. Computer-Aided Design, 25(9), 577–586. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.