MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Highway and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- U. Sandberg, J. Ejsmont, Tire-road noise reference book. Informex, Kisa, Sweden (2002). [Google Scholar]
- T. Bennert, D. Hanson, A. Maher, N. Vitillo, Influence of pavement surface type on tire-pavement generated noise. Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 33, 2, 94-100, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Asphalt Pavement Association (EAPA), Abatement of traffic noise-the arguments for asphalt. Brussels, Belgium; Rue du Commerce 77, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- H. Bendtsen, Q. Lu, E. Kohler, Acoustic aging of asphalt pavements: a Californian/Danish comparison. California Department of Transportation, Report no. UCPRC-RP-2010-0, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T. Dare, R. McDaniel, A. Shah, R. Bernhard, Hot mix asphalt surface characteristics related to ride, texture, friction, noise and durability. Minnesota Department of Transportation; Report No: MN/RC 2014-07, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- O. Sirin, State-of-the-art review on sustainable design and construction of quieter pavements-part 2: factors affecting tire-pavement noise and prediction models. Sustainability (MDPI) 8, 7, 692, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, AASHTO TP 360-12-Standard method of test for measurement of tire-pavement noise using the on-board sound intensity (OBSI) method. American Association of State and Highway Transportation Officials, Washington, D.C, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Donavan, D. Lodico, Measuring tire-pavement noise at the source. National Cooperative Highway Research Program, Transportation Research Board; Project No: 1-44, Report no 630, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ohiduzzaman, O. Sirin, E. Kassem, J. Rochat, State-of-the-art review on sustainable design and construction of quieter pavements-Part 1: traffic noise measurement and abatement techniques. Sustainability (MDPI) 8, 8, 742, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ohiduzzaman, O. Sirin, E. Kassem, Assessment of tire-pavement noise by using on-board sound intensity (OBSI) method in the State of Qatar. 10th International conference on the bearing capacity of roads, railways and airfields, BCRRA 2017, JUNE 28~30, Athens, Greece, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM, ASTM F2493-08-Standard specification for P225/65R16 97S radial standard reference test tire. American Society for Testing and Materials: Philadelphia, PA, USA, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- FHWA, Highway traffic noise: analysis and abatement guidance. Federal Highway Administration, US DOT, Washington D.C; Report No. FHWA-HEP-10-025, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.