MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Highway and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- H.K. Al-Abdul Wahhab, I.M. Asi, I.A. Dubabe and M.F. Ali, Development of performance-based bitumen specifications for the Gulf countries, Construction and Building Materials, 11, 1, pp. 15-22 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bissada, Asphalt Pavement Temperature Related to Kuwait Climate, HRR 404, Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C., pp. 71-85 (1972). [Google Scholar]
- Asphalt Institute, MS-25 Asphalt Binder Testing Manual, 3rd edition, ISBN: 9781934154649. [Google Scholar]
- M. Cope, Performance and Economic Benefits of Paving with Asphalt Rubber; Rubber Asphalt Foundation (1985)(www.ra-foundation.org) [Google Scholar]
- Sacramento County Department of Environmental Review and Assessment, Report on the Status of Rubberized Asphalt-Traffic Noise Reduction, Nov. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- J. D’Angelo, Rubberized Asphalt Study, Recycled Tire Rubber in Place of P.G. Polymer Modified Asphalt, Whitepaper issued by Rubberized Asphalt Foundation (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. Way, K. Kaloush, and K. Biligiri, Consulpav Int. and Arizona State University. Asphalt-Rubber Standard Practice Guide. Rubber Pavement Association (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Phoenix Industries, LLC, 1988. 300 E. Delhi Ave. N. Las Vegas, Nevada, 89032, USA. www.PhoenixIndustries.com (1988). [Google Scholar]
- M. Stroup-Gardiner, Cost Factors, Federal Highway Administration, Crumb Rubber Modifier Workshop, Denver, Colorado, March (1993). [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Morris, K.R. Hansen, Cost Considerations of Asphalt-Rubber Hot Mix, www.rubberpavements.org/ARTIC/Cost/ARTIC_Cost_RPA_A1595.html (1993). [Google Scholar]
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) CRM HMA Cost Survey, Sept. (1993). [Google Scholar]
- W. Hofmann, Rubber Technology Handbook, Hanser Pub., ISBN 3446-14895-7 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- D. Lo Presti, Recycled Tyre Modified Bitumens for road asphalt mixtures : A literature review, Construction and Building Materials, 49, pp. 863-881 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Bairgi, S.M. Hossain, R. D. Henrix, Investigation of rheological properties of asphalt rubber toward sustainable use of scrap tires, (IFCEE 2015), ASCE, pp. 359-368. [Google Scholar]
- T. Ma, H. Wang, L. He, and J. Chen, Property characterization of asphalt binders and mixtures modified by different crumb rubbers, J. Mater. Civ. Eng., 29, 7, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.